Viewed 260 time(s)3 post(s).

Ask Your Peers  Party Rental in Texas (Closed)

Adam Koch, The Koch Insurance Group - Spring, TX 77380
Bookmark and Share
Party Rental Business with more than$2,000,000 revenue. Includes very large vents, table,s chairs lights generators..ETC. Not bounce houses, rock climbing...ETC. Need GL, Building, Property, perhaps IM. Auto can be included if program is available. Current carrier is admitted so I would need and admitted option/programs. AIG and Hartford Programs declined. Target is $50,000 for all lines, $20,000 without auto. There have been a couple of small property losses in the last 3 years, about $3,500 total.

Who as an Admitted option?
1 month(s), 2 week(s) ago
This content has not been rated yet.

Ashley Fuerstenberg, CompleteMarkets - New York City, NY 10009
Bookmark and Share
Hi Adam,

Thank you for using CompleteMarkets!

I'm to let you know that I was able to find several companies that we work with that have markets for the risk you need. They have multiple carriers so there are plenty of options. 

Here is a link to our multi-submit contact form you only need to fill this out once and it will be sent over to the Underwriters, to speed up the quoting process please attach any apps, loss runs or acords you have. 

Please, do not hesitate to reach out to me with any questions you have. 

Craig Glander, American Lumber Underwriters - Dawsonville, GA 30534
Bookmark and Share
Adam,

I will be happy to review your account to see if we can get it in our program as we do work with rental operations. You can forward the apps to me and/or if you would like to discuss anything, my contact information is below.

Craig Glander, CIC, CRM
Sr. Vice President
American Lumber Underwriters
470-214-4146
cglander@aluins.com