Viewed 4004 time(s)7 post(s).

Marketing  Are their any Markets for Work Comp on a Drywall guy who subs out 100% of his work? 

Jason Kincade, Kincade Insurance - Mtn Home, AR 72653
Bookmark and Share
Need a work comp company that will take a guy who is a drywall guy that subs out 100% of his work. Need it for Arkansas.
3 year(s) ago
This content has not been rated yet.

Katrina Biethan, CompleteMarkets - Big Bear, CA 92315
Bookmark and Share
Hello Jason, 

I hope you are having a wonderful day! I went in and performed a Find It Search for Drywall Installation High Wage Workers Compensation (class code:5447) in Arkansas and three companies came up in the results. You can view those results Here.

If that is not exactly what you are looking for i also performed a more general Find It Search for Workers Compensation in Arkansas and quite a few more companies came up in this search. You can view those results Here.

By clicking on the company logo in either search will take you to that product page where you can learn more information about what that company has to offer. You can request a quote from this page, or you can press the Request A Quote Now! button on the results page you request a quote from all of the companies checked in the results. 

I hope this information helps get you in the right direction!
3 year(s) ago

Barry Faulkner, Alliant Agency, LLC - Riverchase, AL 35244
Bookmark and Share
you can go to the assigned risk pool and use the capped owners pay. Before that I would suggest giving AmTrust a call if you have access to that market.
3 year(s) ago

Teresa Durham, Fridrich & Associates Insurance Agency Inc - Nashville, TN 37215
Bookmark and Share
You may want to try Appalachian Underwriters
3 year(s) ago

Justin Mills, Corporate Risk Services, LLC - Rogers, AR 72758
Bookmark and Share
Jason,

You might try MJ Kelly out of Little Rock.
3 year(s) ago

Ken Kukral, International Excess - Beachwood, OH 44122
Bookmark and Share
If it is JUST an owner, why is he being required to have WC? Sounds like a General Contractor (Paper Contractor). His focus should be on making sure his subs have WC. Am I missing something here?
3 year(s) ago

Jason Kincade, Kincade Insurance - Mtn Home, AR 72653
Bookmark and Share
Ken,

Big Contractors make him have W.C. to get jobs. He requires his subs to have W.C. but in order to get contracts for a lot of is jobs he is required to carry W.C.
3 year(s) ago