Log in or register to participate in this discussion.

Ask Your Peers  Bicycle Dealers 


Denise Haroldson, Pacific Coast Insurance Agency - Newport, OR 97365
Reputation: 423 - Total posts: 28
Bookmark and Share
I am working with a bicycle dealers company that assembles their parts from components from other manufacturers. 30% of the revenue is from their labor or units they manufacture, the remaining 70% of the business is generated by retailing components. Property, gl and wc are needed.
4 month(s) ago
This content has not been rated yet.

Matthew Gehrman, CityScape Insurance LLC - Mesa, AZ 85210
Reputation: 1139 - Total posts: 156
Bookmark and Share
Check with Nationwide, Phly, Markel, USLI, and Atain Specialty for this.
4 month(s) ago
This content has not been rated yet.

DEBORAH HAWKINS, COASTAL BROKERS INS. SERVICES, INC. - Boise, ID 83713
Reputation: 89 - Total posts: 12
Bookmark and Share
Admiral, Gemini, Gen Star.
4 month(s) ago
This content has not been rated yet.

Daniel Hughes, Maximum Independent Brokerage  - Chicago, IL 60606
Reputation: 70 - Total posts: 9
Bookmark and Share
Denise - we can help on the Property and GL if you need an outlet. Feel free to reach out - danielh@maxib.com // 312-466-4151.
4 month(s) ago
This content has not been rated yet.

Jamie Augustine, RPS NIPC - Lemolo, WA 98370
Reputation: 10 - Total posts: 2
Bookmark and Share
We have an insurance package program for the bicycle industry. Please email me at: Jamie_augustine@rpsins.com to request additional information.
</br>Thank you,
</br>Jamie Augustine
4 month(s) ago
This content has not been rated yet.

Jeffrey Morsberger, American Heritage Insurance - Sykesville, MD 21784
Reputation: 996 - Total posts: 89
Bookmark and Share
I've gone up against Nationwide on a bike shop for several years and never been able to beat them. Try Nationwide.
4 month(s) ago
This content has not been rated yet.

Log in or register to participate in this discussion.