keyboard_backspaceBack to main blog page

Meeting Your Needs

Experience We have been providing quality insurance for all types of rural and farm business including Custom Harvest insurance for over 25 years. We are an Agribusiness firm and no risk is to small or to large. We insure long haul trucking, cargo, home, auto,Farm Owners, Feed Mill and Elevator coverages. We also are an excellent source for life insurance, health insurance, annuities, IRA Accounts. Knowledgeable Staff Every person in our office knows how to serve your account. Competitive Rate We strive to provide quality insurance at reasonable rates. Availability We can be reached 24/7 via telephone, fax, E-mail, or our website. We want to be there for you. Meeting Your Needs We cater to the Agri Business at every level of production and service. forage, We insure Custom Harvesters of all small grain and cotton and you will get the same attention if you run 1 or 20 machines. If you are a farm owner we can insure your home, auto, crops, and machinery. If you own an Elevator, or are involved in agribusiness of any kind and we can help you with your risk management needs. We are able to do all types of confined animal insurance, hogs, feed lots, etc. . We have great irrigation rates for center pivots. If you need any agri business protection check us out. Customer Support We sponsor and attend safety meetings to provide a safe worksite. Rodgers & Associates Team Rodgers & Associates is committed to being one of the premier independent insurance agencies in Phillipsburg, Kansas. Our commitment is to provide customers with the best insurance value and service available, while maintaining the highest ethical standards and credibility with our clients, carriers, and the public. From Phillipsburg, Kansas we serve clients in North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas, Tennessee, Missouri and Colorado. Rodgers & Associates is a general independent insurance agency with a broad range of Commercial, Personal, Life, and Health products. We’ve aligned ourselves with some of the finest carriers to deliver these products to you. Established in the summer of 1970 as a one-man operation, Rodgers & Associates has grown to one of the premier insurance agencies in the Great Plains States. From our location in Phillipsburg, Kansas we serve middle America. Rodgers & Associates is currently owned and operated as a corporation and has over three decades of service history.

The ABC'S Of Commercial Renters Insurance

Kimberly Beach Kimberly Beach , 7/20/2016
This content has not been rated yet.

If your business rents an office, store, warehouse, or other commercial premises, you're responsible for any property you use or store there, as well any damage you cause to the rented property. Commercial Renters insurance (also known as Business or Commercial Property coverage) will repay you if your equipment or stock is stolen or damaged, or if you damage the premises inadvertently.

Some Commercial Renters policies also provide limited protection for possessions of your employees on premises. You might also want to buy additional coverage for flood damage, and/or glass windows and displays, as well as Business Interruption insurance (which will reimburse you if fire or theft keeps you from operating).

The premium depends on the risk factors facing your business. For example, the risk of fire depends upon how the premises you're renting is constructed, whether it has a sprinkler system, and its distance from the nearest fire station. If you rent in a high-crime area or have particularly valuable or desirable inventory or equipment, you'll pay a higher premium.

You can reduce the premium by increasing your deductible and/or installing fire and theft alarms and other safety devices.

When insuring equipment and inventory, you can choose either replacement cost or present value coverage. Replacement cost, which is more expensive, will reimburse you for the full cost of buying new items. Present value reduces your reimbursement by calculating depreciation based on the age of the property.

If you run a home business from a rented dwelling, see if your Renters insurance covers property and liability for business activities. Although most policies don't include this, you can obtain coverage through a policy rider.

To learn more, just give us a call at any time.