Recall Crisis Recovery (RCR) is the product recall coverage for your manufacturing clients.
During a product recall, revenues plummet, customer relations suffer and governmental requirements become overwhelming.
There is help on the horizon.
The RCR program provides:
· Business Interruption for loss of profits (triggered by Accidental or Malicious Contamination)
· Extra Expenses to rehabilitate the brand name (marketing)
· Coverage for Recall Costs & Customer Recall Costs
· New! Customer Loss of Profits Coverage available
· Products Extortion Coverage - NO DEDUCTIBLE APPLIES!
· Limits up to $5M
· No minimum premium
· 24-48 hour quote turn around in most cases
· Direct access to experienced, HACCP accredited and RPLU certified Underwriters and Claims personnel
With the policy, insureds have access to nationally ranked certified crisis managers, HACCP Certified - Specialty Risk Management, Inc.® to help with:
· Media / Public Relations
· Governmental agencies during the recall (FDA, FSIS, USDA and more)
· Government compliance with onerous pre- and post-recall reporting
· Customer/Crisis Information Line
· Crisis Management is 25% of the Available Limit!
· No deductible applies to Crisis Management
· 24/7 real time / live response support throughout the policy period
Contact Professional Liability Insurance Services, Inc. for more details on this program.
PLIS, Inc. Underwriting Facilities