Search CompleteMarkets

Enter one or more keywords to search.

Wildcards - "*" and "?" are supported.

Search results for: HO4
Results per page: Category:
Refine your search by category:
10 results found
Even though many of them don't know it, renters need insurance too! A tenant insurance policy will cover the tenants "stuff" as well as providing liability coverage and medical payments coverage. A tenant insurance policy can be extremely affordable and can help you to gain customers that may well become homeowners in the future. Grand General can provide tenant insurance for most rental situations, including mobile/manufactured homes.
The Homeowners & Dwellings Programs include coverages for: Condominiums Apartments Dwelling Fire (TP 1, 2, 3) Flood Fur Foreign Homes Homeowners (A, B, C, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8) Personal Articles Rental Dwellings Vacant Homes The Farm & Ranch Programs include coverages for: All Forms of Property Animal Mortality Liability
For 30 years, we've been writing excess and surplus insurance coverage for many of Ohio's leading agents. They come back to us time and again because they know they can depend on our excellent service. At Ohio E & S Agency, service is our specialty. Our commitment is to return quotes in 1 to 3 days on risks we can rate in our office. We quote property, casualty, professional liability, D&O liability for profit and non-profit organizations, employment practices liability insurance, self-insured workers comp., and umbrellas. We do not write autos, long-haul trucking or garage liability.
HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE RISKS Homeowers Insurance coverage is available with options to include In-Home Business & Inland Marine Coverage. High Value Homeowers coverage with values over $1,000,000.00 available. Personal Inland Marine coverage can be added covering such items as jewelry, fine arts and furs. Submission Requirements The following basic information improves response time on submissions: Complete named insured, occupation and risk location. Program or coverage form requested. Occupancy and number of families. Prior carrier, loss history, complete loss details and policy term. Protection class. Construction type. Year built and extent of updates. Square footage. Distance to water on coastal properties. Bankruptcy, foreclosure or adverse credit details. Swimming pool security. Information on animals, including dog breed, if applicable. Limits desired.
... • HO3, HO4, HO6, DP3 ...
From the comfort of our home to yours...We’ve got you covered!