Viewed 232 time(s)2 post(s).

Ask Your Peers  Non Standard Commercial Auto Company 

Deborah Gardner, Porter Insurance Agency - Porter, TX 77365
Bookmark and Share
Now that Kemper is no longer writing new business in Texas (Yes, I know they are writing under Infinity...NOT THE SAME) I need a new Non Standard Commercial Auto Company... for my 1 man artisan contractors needing that $1M Commercial Auto. I have Progressive (too high), Infinity (WAY too high), Mercury (Good but they are standard) and National General (picky). I need another company like Kemper, or National Interstate, or Titan...or the old United...please let me know if you know of a company like that that I am not aware of.
8 month(s) ago
This content has not been rated yet.

Ashley Fuerstenberg, AmWINS Underwriting - Catlett, VA 20119
Bookmark and Share
Hi Deborah,

Thank you for using CompleteMarkets!

I'm happy to let you know that after searching for a market I was able to find 3 companies that may be able to help you. Program Brokerage Corporation, Chenango Brokers and Prime Insurance all have Non-Standard Commercial Auto markets. 

Click Here to fill out our short multi-submit contact form. You will only need to fill this form out once and it will be sent to the Underwriters/Program Managers. If you have anything else that will help them please include it as well. 

Do not hesitate to reach out to me with any questions you have!

Have a wonderful day.
8 month(s) ago
This content has not been rated yet.