Search CompleteMarkets

Enter one or more keywords to search.

Wildcards - "*" and "?" are supported.

Search results for: Residential-Childcares
Results per page: Category:
Refine your search by category:
42 results found
IPMG offers access to markets providing insurance coverage specifically designed to address and support the coverage's needed for the Childcare Insurance Industry. Available Childcare Insurance coverages: Property General Liability Auto Liability Sexual Abuse Liability Student Accident Coverage Teachers Professional Liability Umbrella Choose IPMG for your Childcare Insurance! Matt Becker (IL) Surplus Lines Practice Leader (630) 485-5952 [email protected] Kristina Freeze (MO) Underwriter (314) 293-9704 [email protected] Barbara Commings (FL) Florida Branch Manager (855) 377-4764 ext. 5222 [email protected]
Liability insurance on day care centers, preschools, and private kindergartens is difficult to place because of the high degree of responsibility placed on them to care for young children. Underwriting acceptability and the premium charged is based on the age of children, the activities the school provides, the qualifications and experience of teachers, the teacher/child ratio, the school's accreditation, and the degree of supervision over both teachers and children. Abuse and molestation coverage is usually excluded but can be bought back for sub-limits to cover defense and claims for negligent supervision.
...of $20,000. • Commercial and Residential hauling considered. • At least...
...sociations Businesses Residential Easy to use "quote request fo...
Vacant Building Insurance IPMG has markets for Vacant Building Insurance. Coverage available for most vacant buildings. Replacement cost and special form available on qualified risks. Various deductible options. No TIV restrictions. Property, general liability, and builder’s risk coverages available. Minimum Premium: $500 -$750 per line of coverage. Non-admitted paper, A rated carriers Eligible States – FL, IL, MO, IN, IA Contact IPMG today for all your Vacant Building Insurance needs.
...cant buildings - Commercial and Residential Personal Property ...
Commercial or residential coverage is available. This produc...