keyboard_backspaceBack to main blog page

Colonial General Insurance Agency

Colonial General Insurance Agency, Inc. is a wholesale General Agency providing quality insurance products to the Independent Insurance Agent. We specializes in standard and non-standard business. We can write Property and Casualty business as well as Commercial Auto, Commercial Garage, Preferred and Brokerage.

Tee Up!

Rolland Wiegers Rolland Wiegers , 10/12/2016
This content has not been rated yet.
Many people play a round of golf not only for the sport of it but for the peace of the game. The 18 hole game is enjoyed on either a freshly cut green golf course or on a country club.

Aside from the love of the game, golf courses are also a great place for special events such as; weddings, charity dinners, formals, receptions etc.      

Whether you’re playing the game or at event held on the course, there is probably liquor involved!

With a group of people on the course the chances of some type of accident increase. So the question becomes: where do you get your hole-in one coverage?

Colonial General is proud to let you know that we can provide monoline or package basis coverage for public and private golf courses, including country clubs, miniature golf courses, and indoor or outdoor driving ranges.

Commercial General Liability Coverage available for golf courses:
• Primary Limits up to $3,000,000 Occurrence and Aggregate
• Additional Interests—Included
• Hired and Non-owned Auto
• $5,000 Medical Payments Coverage—Included
• Liquor Liability
• Excess or Umbrella Limits up to $25,000,000
• No deductible required

Our Golf Course insurance is offered in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, ID, NV, NM, UT, and WY.

If you are interested in learning more about the coverage we can offer for Golf Courses, Driving Ranges, Miniature Golf Courses or Country Club Golf Courses; please send us an email or view our Golf Course Insurance storefront.