Leads

Many newsletter subscribers are pleasantly surprised by the leads and requests for information or appointments they receive from their newsletters.

Well, we are not surprised at all. Having done this for decades, we have consistently proven that consumers (clients & prospects) enjoy receiving well written and neatly packaged newsletters from their Insurance Agents.

While the 1% rule applies (only 1% of all readers will meaningfully engage), the other 99% is consistently and subconsciously getting the message that you and your agency know your stuff - that you and your agency is a credible authority on insurance and financial information.